la ICAP ROMANIA in Bucureşti
On behalf of our client, a leading company in the cosmetics industry, we are looking for an experienced Marketing Assistant.
• Coordinate all office issues
• Prepare letters, reports or other documents if required
• Maintain office filing and storage systems.
• Monitor and order office supplies
• Distribute/file all incoming mail
• Perform errands that assist daily functions: post office, bank, etc.
• General reception duties : return calls as appropriate,
• Takes part in the developing process of the commercial offers for the distance selling system (prospecting catalogs, loyalty mailings) and internet selling offers: adapting and the promotional contents in Romanian: prices, references, commercial offer, corresponding visual and textual communication
• Coordinates the local operations implementation with the Romanian partners: supervising the correct insertion of the commercial prospecting offers in the magazines, coordinating the partnership operations.
• Will be involved in monitoring and analysing competitor strategy on the market, competitor price survey.
• Implication as translator between the company and the partners.
• University degree;
• Excellent knowledge of French;
• At least 1 year experience in a similar position.
The company offers:
• Competitive remuneration package and excellent opportunities for professional growth and advancement within a leading services organization with ambitious growth plans.
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org